Want to start a suggestion of new monsters or scenarios in this post.
Let me know if there's things I should change or new creatures/ scenarios I should try.
what about the Idea with fallout theme? your girl with nice tits is amazing so I think that your fallout girl with dogmeat was very nice idea. or what about threesome mass effect two girls with asari futa? sorry for my bad english
I still have some kind of idea what set of DC Universe like Wonder Woman, supergirl, power girl harley quinn , or the elf from pandora pleasure with human female noble interracial lesbian in lake on her noble castle and bed.
I like the work and usually buy your comics but damn right when you get to the sex scenes you render one or two and change scenes....that sux for me anyway
i think more bondage and peril would be nice, the characters just giving in and fucking whoever then run into is kinda weird. no offense, just doesn't make sense to me.
I would really love to see Eroquis style pieces (Dirty Prison Ship/XES) with E'Lara. Ever since your debut, E'lara has always been my fav but haven't seen anything of her.
what about the Idea with fallout theme? your girl with nice tits is amazing so I think that your fallout girl with dogmeat was very nice idea. or what about threesome mass effect two girls with asari futa? sorry for my bad english
ReplyDeleteI have been wanting to do a fallout themed series for sure, mass effect with a futa asari is nice too. Thanks
ReplyDeleteI still have some kind of idea what set of DC Universe like Wonder Woman, supergirl, power girl harley quinn , or the elf from pandora pleasure with human female noble interracial lesbian in lake on her noble castle and bed.
Deletesounds great, power girl hasn't really been done before.
DeleteI think you should do more of Jessica, except fully nude.
ReplyDeleteI agree
DeleteFor me its always been the excitement of a F vs F fight or captured interrogation beating and torture session. Always find those scenes erotic.
ReplyDeleteHeatherWifi
I like the work and usually buy your comics but damn right when you get to the sex scenes you render one or two and change scenes....that sux for me anyway
ReplyDeletei think more bondage and peril would be nice, the characters just giving in and fucking whoever then run into is kinda weird. no offense, just doesn't make sense to me.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI would really love to see Eroquis style pieces (Dirty Prison Ship/XES) with E'Lara. Ever since your debut, E'lara has always been my fav but haven't seen anything of her.
ReplyDeletethanks for this post...i found it very amazing and informative... keep up the good work and keep posting
ReplyDeletewww.goldsgyminstructor.com
our services
about us
https://www.mycaguru.com/forums/topic/ca-final-may-18-study-plan/
ReplyDeletehttps://www.mycaguru.com/forums/topic/ipcc-important-topics-may-18-all-subjects/
https://www.mycaguru.com/forums/topic/top-10-mistakes-done-students-exams/
https://www.mycaguru.com/forums/topic/cabinet-approves-new-body-regulate-auditing-nfra/
https://www.mycaguru.com/forums/topic/gst-collection-april-rs-1-03-lakh-cr/
Cabinet approves new body regulate auditing : NFRA
ReplyDeletehttp://www.sidsamgroup.com/swedish-snus-packing-portioning-machine-manufacturer/
ReplyDelete